On the frontline protecting life1,2
The Inappropriate Shock Reduction study enrolled 1013 patients implanted with devices featuring the PARAD+™ algorithm.²
PARAD+: The lowest rate of inappropriate shocks ever.²
1. Daubert, J.P., et al. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51; 1357-1365. 2. Ruiz-Granell R., et al. Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1429-1435.
Refer to user manual furnished with the device for complete instructions for use, intended uses, relevant warnings, precautions, side effects, and contraindications.
© MICROPORT CRM – SEPTEMBER 2019 – RE06200077 – A – EN
Innovating, inventing and manufacturing within Europe. Dedicated to improving and reshaping patient lives through the application of innovative science and technology.
discover who we are
MicroPort™ CRM pacemakers are intelligently designed and proven in practice, providing optimal patient experience with maximum safety and efficacy.
The world's smallest transvenous pacemaker.1–3
Empower AF Risk Management. Minimize ventricular pacing for SND and AVB patients. Screen and Monitor for Sleep Apnea. 4–7
World's longest-lasting ICD family with Ergoform™ design for patient comfort.4–7
MicroPort® CRM is committed to developing solutions for the treatment and prevention of heart failure.
Featuring the world’s only sensor of cardiac contractility for automatic and frequent CRT optimization both at rest and during exercise.
Our devices are equipped with innovative technology to provide the optimal solution for patients.
Advanced AV management for increased protection.
The world’s only contractility sensor for automatic CRT optimization.
We aim to provide comprehensive solutions and partnership support through educational programs on innovative technologies and solutions to enhance patient care.
discover our educational programs
Strong global workforce of over 4,500 employees, with R&D, manufacturing and marketing across the globe.
- Sorin MRI solutions manual (Kora 250 U641) available at www.microportmanuals. com
- Sorin implant manuals (Kora 250 DR-U531 and Kora 250 SR-U532) available at www.microportmanuals.com
- Competition technical manuals (dual-chamber pacemakers) available online.
- Medtronic – VISIA AF MRI™ VR SureScan™ DVFB1D4 Device manual M961177A001 B 2015-07-02. EVERA™ XT DR DDBB1D4 Device manual M946302A001 F 2014-03-11
- Biotronik – ILIVIA™ 7 VR-T, VR-T DX, DR-T, HF-T, HF-T QP (ProMRI®) Technical Manual 417641 Revision: D (2016-08-09. [US] Biotronik – ILIVIA ProMRITM Family of ICDs and CRT-Ds – Technical Manual M4206-B 01/18 / MN070 1/23/18.
- Saint Jude Medical – Bradycardia and Tachycardia Devices – Help Manual – June 2013 Art 60033180/A. [US] Saint Jude Medical – Bradycardia and Tachycardia Devices – Help Manual – November 2017 ARTEN100161329 A.
- Boston Scientific – Physician’s technical manual RESONATE™ HF ICD, RESONATE™ EL ICD, PERCIVA™ HF ICD, PERCIVA™ EL ICD, CHARISMA™ EL ICD, VIGILANT™ EL ICD, MOMENTUM™ EL ICD – Implantable Cardiovertor Defibrillator – 360204-001 EN Europe 2016-09. [US] Boston Scientific – Physician’s technical manual AUTOGEN™ EL ICD, DYNAGEN™ EL ICD, DYNAGEN™ MINI ICD, INOGEN™ EL ICD, INOGEN™ MINI ICD, ORIGEN™ EL ICD, ORIGEN™ MINI ICD, INCEPTA™ ICD, ENERGEN™ ICD, PUNCTUA™ ICD, TELIGEN™ 100 ICD – Implantable Cardiovertor Defibrillator – 359403-004 EN US 2017-04.